Head of Projects - Data CentreThe Company
Since 2009 our client has been a vital network and infrastructure partner to fixed and mobile carriers across the enterprise sector.
Our client has rapidly expanded their footprint across Europe and the world, and now operates in over 90 countries.
They engineer a digital future by designing, building, and supporting the world's digital infrastructure, delivering successful outcomes for customers and great careers for their people.The Role
The Head of Projects will be responsible for several Project Managers to ensure Data Centre (DC) Projects are delivered to agreed Time, Cost & Quality in the most cost effective and efficient mannerPrinciple Accountabilities / Objectives:
The role will ensure that performance targets (e.g.: cost, quality, time) are set and continue to be met and that the end customer remains satisfied with the services.
You would drive continuous improvement across the team and assigned projects ensuring the standard of delivery is industry leading. Act as single point of contact including escalation for projects/programmes assigned to the team ensuring cost effective solutions are delivered.Main Responsibilities:
Customer Satisfaction, Delivering on Commitments, Strategic Leadership and Programme Governance, Cost Containment, Active Management, ComplianceCompetency: Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- Extensive Project/Programme management background preferably in a DC environment
- Experience Installing, maintaining, modifying, and repairing all electrical systems in Data Centre environments.
- Ensuring that electrical systems adhere to the national electrical safety standards and regulations
- Supervising ongoing electrical system installations and providing technical expertise to installation teams where needed
- Surveying sites where electrical systems are installed
- Drafting electrical installation plans and technical diagrams
- Full EU Driving licence essential.
Predominantly customer facing with a high degree of engagement with customers on a face-to-face basis. National and international travel may required