Learning Support AssistantFebruary 2022 start£65-90 per day (Depending upon experience)
We are currently looking for support staff to join an Primary school in Earlsfield SW18. This school is graded Outstanding by Ofsted and is a fantastic mainstream primary school to work at.
This full time role will be working on a 1:1 basis with a child in Reception who has Autism. What you can expect:
Ideal Learning Support Assistant:
- Long term/Full-time position
- £65-£90 a day
- PAYE or Umbrella payroll options
- February start (possibly sooner)
- Supportive / energetic environment
- Dedicated consultant for your Borough.
- Traditional SEN experience; working in special schools, supporting SEN students in any setting
- Experience with personal care/children with physical disabilities
- Experience working with children and young people on the autism spectrum in any setting
- Learning Support Assistants, Teaching Assistants, SEN Teaching Assistants, Support Workers
- A keen interest in sports / coaching young children with disabilities is an advantage
- Available 5 days per week. (Other part time roles may be available)
The school will be interviewing via phone and in person over the next week so a quick application is a must. Do you think this great opportunity could be a good fit for you? If so, please either apply below with a copy of your CV. Reeson Education:
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.