This award winning digital agency that specialises in the games and entertainment industry is looking for a Digital Project Manager to deliver a wide range of projects across digital channels including Social, Video, Display and Web development.
Day to day you'll be working closely with the client services and creative teams to ensure that work is consistently delivered on time, on brief, on brand and on budget.
They are currently working in a hybrid from home/in the office arrangement.
You will need:
- Creative agency experience, working with big brands and managing multiple clients or key stakeholders
- Strong hands-on agency experience in a PM role
- Experience managing multiple projects with a strong focus on digital content production (including video), HTML5 digital display and websites
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to pick up challenging projects at any phase, at lightning speed with enthusiasm
- Great communication skills ensuring both our clients and our internal teams are all well informed about their responsibilities, deadlines, and deliverables from kick-off
- Experience of delivering high quality projects on time and budget, ensuring both the client and agency are proud and happy with the result
- Experience managing the full project life cycle (including creative conception)
- Problem-solving skills to hit deadlines whilst working against competing priorities, scope creep and change requests along the way
- Be a team player, willing to help other members when possible
- Experience working on large scale animation projects is a bonus
- Experience working with clients in the gaming/entertainment industry would be valuable, but not a requirement, as this role will include work across several sectors
for more roles like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter