World Travel Protection provides global travellers with specialist emergency assistance services when something goes wrong in their travels. We operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week from our 4 operation centres in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, China and Malaysia, responding to the cries for help we receive from travellers across the globe.
Owned by Zurich, but with separately managed business entities, we can truly offer you a world of possibilities within assistance and insurance. Get ready to do your best work...and then some.A bit about you:
A bit about the Job:
- You'll hold a current registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
- You'll have at least three years post-graduate experience in Acute Care, Critical Care, ICU, Community Health, Discharge Planning or Emergency Departments
- You'll be competent with IT systems & able to use multiple screens and programs
- You'll have availability to work on a 24/7 rotating roster - including nights and weekends
We respect who you are and thoroughly embrace diversity, so whatever walk of life you wander, you do you and come as you are...we've got you!
- You'll provide medical advice to patients in emergency situations around the world
- You'll make time sensitive medical decisions for patients
- You'll provide expert knowledge to guide management of medical cases over the phone and in writing
Please know that our talent team is currently out of the office for the holiday season. We will respond to your application when we return on January 17th 2022.