Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking to take groups from Reception - Year 6 ? Are you flexible, adaptable and have good behaviour management? Would a 5 day a week intervention role in Tower Hamlets be of interest?
If so, don't delay in sending your CV to Tradewind Recruitment.
Pay is equivalent to Inner London pay scales up to M5 ( £152 - £210)Intervention role ?
?Tower HamletsFull- time ASAP 2021
This community based three-form entry Primary School is part of a three school Ofsted rated "Good" and "Outstanding" schools. There is a lot of opportunity for experienced teachers to develop their career at this school.
As the successful additional intervention teacher, you will be joining a team of committed teachers .All planning is in place and only marking is required.
The school is well resourced and very close to the DLRThis Tower Hamlets school are looking for an Intervention teacher who possesses the following qualities:
Benefits of working at this Tower Hamlets school
- Confidence of teaching from Reception to Year 6
- Excellent knowledge of the UK Curriculum
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Good behaviour management
Why Tradewind Recruitment?
- Pay equivalent to Inner London National Pay scales
- Potential Perm contracts and career development
- Well -resourced
- Over 20 years of specialist education recruitment expertise.
- Flexibility on permanent, long term and daily bookings
- More accredited CPD courses than any other education company including Team -Teach, Safeguarding and support with the UK Curriculum.
- Assistance with lesson planning- personalised one to one support with our trainer
- Great Referral Scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Hold QTS status or equivalent Primary teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Experience of Teaching in a London School
If you are interested in this teaching role, and want to teach in a large community school in Tower Hamlets, then please submit a copy of your CV ASAP to or please contact Yolanda at Tradewind on ext. 1. to discuss your application in more detail.