Signature Recruitment have an exciting opportunity to join of our clients, a global tech company, as a Product and Marketing Associate! This role will be a 12 month contract and will be on a full time basis, with 2 days working in the office and 3 days working from home.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate who has 1-2 years of working experience, you will have some technical understanding around cloud based technologies, be curious, analytical and able to translate complex data in a digestible manner. If this matches your skills and interests, then please read on!Product Marketing Analyst Main Responsibilities:
Product Marketing Analyst Essential Skills and Experience:
- Developing marketing strategies to drive awareness, reputation, and demand for the company's products (electronic trading connectivity & cloud communications)
- Creating compelling sales and marketing materials and programs to drive adoption of the company's electronictrading connectivity and cloud communications / SaaS portfolio.
- Developing recommendations for new growth initiatives
- Working closely with Product Managers to identify needs and sharpen product offerings based on feedback from customers, sales, and competitive offerings
- Building and continually assessing competitive offerings to ensure product differentiation andcompetitiveness
- Identifying research needs to support product positioning and marketing plans.
- Guiding the prioritisation, development and implementation of case studies and research to
- Serving as an internal advocate for customer needs; ensure broad awareness of and understanding ofcustomer pain points
- Powerful written, verbal and visual storytelling skills
- Ability to clearly present complex concepts with conviction to internal and external audiences
- Ability to create client-segment oriented campaigns to enable client acquisition, deepenengagement & retention
- Outstanding project management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to be ready to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams particularly
- BA/BS degree
If you have essential skills required for this position, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.