I am currently recruiting for my client in the Gloucester Business Park, who are looking for a Finance Business Partner/ Commercial Revenue Planning Manager.
This role will report into the Senior Manager but will have ownership of your own portfolio.
They are looking for either a candidate with commerical accounting experience or someone looking for a more commercially focused role, who have a background in management accounts.The responsibilities include:
As the ideal candidate you will have the following experience & qualifications:
- Be a key participant in the internal monthly reporting cycle, managing the accurate, up-to-date, and timely production of monthly promotional analysis reporting and challenging the sales team on their forward forecasts along with the commercial manager and controller
- Prepare concise and insightful performance bridges for actual and forecast performance on a monthly basis with the BU.
- Monthly reporting to the Senior team
- Managing the accuracy, reasonableness, and consistency of promotional accruals
- Engage with key stakeholders to review and comment on key relevant investment reports, internal framework and operations control oversight alongside the Commercial Manager
- Year end promotional accruals review along with Finance manager
- Assist with other longer term planning cycles and budgeting process
- FMCG or food and drinks indsutry experience
- Previous commercial accounting or management accounting experience
- Strong communication skills
- Qualified - ACCA/CIMA/ACA
If you interested in the role and have the above skillset, please do apply, or get in touch with Emily from REED Accountancy & Finance Cheltenham to find out more.