One of the leading global investment business are on the lookout for graduates who have fantastic communication skills or experienced administrators within the financial field and have a drive to join a fast growing investment organisation.
The vacancy is an initial 12 month FTC but with opportunities to develop.
£20'000 - £25'000 per annum
Mon - Fri working hours
Variety of benefits inc 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
Work from home
* Support the servicing partner in delivering positive customer engagement
* Attend and actively participate in all monthly review meetings
* Analyse and interpret MI to drive process improvements
* Work with 1st and 2nd line assurance teams to understand the output of their independent conduct testing programme.
* Support the Partner Managers in compiling and completing necessary remedial actions with external partners in a timely manner.
* Manage day-to-day account level queries across the partner network
* Strong communication skills - must be able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders effectively
* Customer awareness - good understanding of customer needs and has a desire to resolve issues
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office - Excel
* Experience in Financial Services or eagerness to work in this industry
If you're interested in the following job opportunity apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.