Data Input Analyst - 6 week remote contract - Top London Uni - £12-13.50 per hour Your new company
A highly prestigious London University are looking for a dedicated Data Input Analyst to join their team for a short contract to help with an increased workload.Your new role
You'll be helping the team to input data, categorise information, and prioritise tasks effectively in the Raiser's Edge database.
You'll be required to processes changes to alumni details on the alumni portal and transfer this information to the Schools main database, and run the process in reverse. You will also be required to process data for the HESA alumni questionnaire program, this requires manual updating of phone numbers on the Schools main database, uploading data to the HESA portal and dealing with any errors. You'll run the alumni contactability program and reports, and process responses in a timely and accurate fashion
You'll be expected to run queries in Raiser's Edge and provide relevant lists to other teams within Advancement.What you'll need to succeed
Experience with Raiser's Edge software is essential.
- Experience running databases, including data transfers and data protection
- Able to quickly categorise information and prioritise tasks effectively
- Exceptional time management skills and able to work independently
- Previous higher education or charity sector experience beneficial
- Strong communication skills, capable of collaborating with a variety of stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- Very close attention to detail and a methodical approach are vital.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most highly respected London Universities, and gain invaluable experience in this field.What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.