Signature Recruitment have an excellent opportunity to join our client, a leading London University, as an Admissions Coordinator! This will be a full time and temporary role for 6 months, and will be hybrid working 2 days in the office and 3 days from home.
The successful candidate will work as part of an admissions team to deliver excellent processes, and a high level of customer service to prospective students throughout the application process. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a strong attention to detail, and be a self-starter - able to use your initiative. If this sounds like it fits your experience, please read on!Admissions Coordinator Main Responsibilities:
- Receiving and checking application forms, ensuring the completeness of data and following up on any incomplete applications with the candidates.
- Assessing candidates' academic qualifications and advising the student selection committee on the equivalency of international degrees.
- Updating candidates' records throughout the application process using the College's Admissions System.
- Informing candidates of their application outcomes and liaising with Registry regarding the details of formal offers of admission
- Acting as the first point of contact for enquiries from prospective students, by email, telephone and in person.
- Recording details of enquirers on the CRM database and updating CRM records throughout the admissions process.
Admissions Coordinator Essential Skills and Experience:
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospective students by dealing with all enquiries promptly and professionally, and aiding the conversion of high quality applicants.
- Coordinating email campaigns to specific groups of applicants - for example: encouraging offer response, completion of outstanding conditions and registration and giving key information to incoming students.
- Creating and circulating online surveys to collect data from applicants and students to inform the School's admissions, recruitment and marketing strategies.
- Servicing departmental meetings and taking minutes where appropriate.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to use own initiative and a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes
- Able to manage time effectively
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
If you are immediately available and have essential skills required for this position, please apply today!
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.