This is a fully remote role working for a leading provider of sporting technology. My client are looking to expand their Marketing team and hire a digital marketer to create outstanding content, in multiple formats, across all marketing channels. Content Marketing Executive - SportClient Details
Located in the South of England my client are an exclusive distributor for Sports technology Worldwide.
Their customer base includes sports professionals, elite sports clubs, retailers, resorts, hotels, and private clients.
The environment is fast paced and entrepreneurial. You will work closely with the Content Manager to create new content across all channels.
# Content Marketing Executive - SportDescription
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Coordinate multiple, simultaneous projects of varying sizes and complexity
- Review written and visual content and assess for improvement opportunities
- Identify and present ideas for new content opportunities
- Coordinate projects with internal staff
- Run full tactical delivery of content requirements - planning, creation and reviewing - for written and design work
- Using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, you will produce compelling, visually persuasive and beautifully presented collateral
- Liaising with internal technical experts to collate required information, you will produce compelling, articulate and persuasive copy covering all aspects of their hardware, software, and wider industry topics
The position will be well-supported (and personal development will be encouraged), they also look look for autonomy, curiosity and self-drive. In a nutshell, they are looking for someone...
- ...with a passion for written and visual content that delivers its purpose - be it to educate; inform; entertain; engage; convert; drive SEO; increase CTR; improve on-page conversions
Skills + experience
- ...with solid marketing experience and an understanding of the customer journey; planning processes; tactical delivery of campaigns and projects; performance metrics and KPIs
- Excellent communicator with a consistently sharp eye for detail and accuracy
- Confidence and flair with the Adobe Creative Cloud suite (predominantly ID, AI + PS)
- Proven experience crafting engaging copy to enhance SEO and influence user actions
- Solid understanding of designing for and enhancing UX (both online and offline)
- Able to absorb new, varied, complex information and apply it to content creation
- Friendly approach and positive outlook to life and work
- Happy to travel as required (for case studies, etc), with a full driving licence and valid passport
This is a superb role and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.