HR Programme Manager
Agency reference number: 7148200
Venn Group is currently working with a large publisher who are looking for a HR Programme Manager for a long term contract.
You will be responsible for assisting in integrating talent management processes and helping to implement a new platform combining performance, skills, career pathing and succession.
You will build stakeholder relationships and help drive the People Team to make value driven decisions around our client's talent management journey. You will also oversee the interconnected talent management projects, helping the team to reconcile interdependencies and identify the priority areas.
Location: Fully Remote
Hourly rate: £610 per day
Duration: 12 months
Days: Monday - Friday
Day to day duties will include:
- Facilitate communication and deliverables between multiple and cross-functional project teams to ensure successful delivery of the programme
- End-to-end programme management, i.e. lead the interactions with stakeholders
- Responsible for building project plan, communications and managing dates with project manager
- Initiate and maintain the program documentation, including all requirements, plans, timelines and deliverables
- Lead weekly meetings with the project team
- Complete post implementation reviews, and collect feedback from talent practices to highlight and advance practices
Essential Skills include:
- A background as an HR Professional
- Ability to provide strategic guidance on links between performance, skills, career pathing and succession planning
- Experience developing and supporting talent management programs (i.e., performance, development, skills and competencies, career paths, and talent and succession planning programs)
- Experience using HR technology (HRIS, talent management systems, learning management systems)
For more information on the role, or to apply for the position, please call Steve Hill on or email and quote the agency reference number 7148200.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.