Our client, a highly impressive and sought-after luxury group, with a fast-paced and flexible working environment, is looking to source a credible and astute Finance Manager to join its team on an initial fixed term contract basis for 9 months.
The role offers great variety and breadth, covering budgeting and the strategic plan, financial control and reporting, as well as business analysis and partnering. This, along with the attractive industry related perks and flexible core working hours, make this an exciting opportunity for the right individual.
Main duties include:
* Preparing and managing budget planning and review process
* Preparing 3 year plan
* Monthly reporting for parent company and preparing monthly management reporting with executive summary for relevant department heads
* Providing detailed monthly analysis of sales forecast
* Producing monthly analysis of costs and analysis of main variances
* Analysing the overall delivery of financial targets on a regular basis and report to the business with recommendations
* Supporting the sales and marketing teams in monitoring expenditure and evaluate profitability of promotions
* Analysing profitability by channel and customer
* Reinforce internal control requirements
Key skills and experience required:
* At least 4 years experience in a similar finance role in a fast-paced business
* Solid foundation in accounting and control, coupled with a commercial and analytical mindset
* Strong Excel and ERP knowledge
* Autonomous, proactive and organised
* Confident communicator, happy to go out into the business and build relationships cross functionally
* Ability to adapt in an evolving environment
* Strong attention to detail
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.