*** IT/ Technology Teaching Assistant ******Hayes, Hillingdon***£70 to £85 per day
We are currently working with a lovely Secondary School. They are currently looking to recruit a teaching assistant to work in the Technology department to start as soon as possible and this will run for the entire academic year.
Situated in a West London location, close to a tube and a train station and plenty of local bus routes.
The school is an outstanding with high academic grades. Situated in pretty grounds with lots of open space. The facilities are of a high standard. A lot of the TAs who work there go on to be teachers. The school offers training throughout the year.
Key skills and experience needed:
- University degree in Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Graphics, IT, and other related subjects.
- Previous support work within a school or other child related experience
- Professional manner
- Enthusiasm and friendly approach
- Experience or knowledge within special educational needs
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Tiv Suntharesan at Veritas Education- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.Disclaimer
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'