Would you like to work from home? Adecco are currently looking for a Trade Finance Assistant to work for our client in Bury.
- Stock control
- Manage stock transfer orders
- Deal with discrepancies
- Liaise with various departments
- Report variances
- All applicants MUST be working towards their AAT Qualification or be AAT qualified
- Advanced skills particularly in Excel with experience of vlookups and pivot tables
- Prior experience with stock related activities is an advantage
- Prior knowledge of D365 (Microsoft) ERP is desirable but not essential
Job Type: Temporary with a potential view to securing a permanent contract
Hours: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Temp Salary: £9.50ph
Perm Salary: Up to £25,000
**PLEASE NOTE, YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO RETURN TO OFFICE WORKING (BURY)**
ALL applicants MUST be able to travel to Bury.Why choose Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement
- Perks at work - discount vouchers and points to spend!
Please apply with your CV attached in Word or PDF format.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.