About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in Lowestoft, starting ASAP.
Contract details for the Teaching Assistant position:
- Experience working with children or young people is essential.
- You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
- The school are looking for someone to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil in nursery.
- The girl is very active.
About the successful Teaching Assistant:
- Location - Lowestoft
- Position - Full Time Teaching Assistant, term time only
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant in a secondary school
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - ongoing supply
- Duration / Likely Duration - until at least February half term
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £65-£70 per day
To be eligible the Teaching Assistant must have/be:
- Experience working with children or young people.
- Knowledge of SEND.
- You will have a passion for education and a can do attitude.
- You will be an excellent role model for young people.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.