Join one of the UK's largest pre-employment screening businesses in our Manchester office. We're looking for a Screening Executive who is confident working on the phone, enjoys working to targets and has strong customer service skills.Job Details: Working hours: 32 hours per week 10pm-7am monday-thursdayContract: PermanentLocation: Deansgate office, Manchester. Flexible working- work from home and the officeWhat kind of people do we look for?
-Excellent customer service skills with strong communication skills
- Strong computer and administration skills
- Good attention to detail
- experience in a screening or compliance role previously is desired but not essentialSo what does this role involve?
The purpose of this role is to successfully pre-screen and obtain references for candidates going into assignments placed by REED. We work with some high profile clients including Santander, Lloyds Bank, etc and therefore service excellence is paramount. Day to day the role includes:
Why join REED?
- Complete and review industry specific checks i.e. credit checks, qualification verifications, identity checks
- Ensure documentation is present and correct to pass all quality checks
- Contact Candidates via phone and email to investigation information that is highlighted throughout the pre-employment vetting process
- Chase and successfully obtain references via the telephone
- Ensure that information that comes back from the Referee / Candidate is correct and present
- To check detailed information such as work history to ensure discrepancies are identified and explained
- Paid sabbaticals for continuous service
- Health Cash Plan helps Co-Members pay for everyday healthcare appointments
- Personal Development Fund to put towards a course of your choice
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy 5 additional days per year
Join Reed and help us achieve our purpose of improving lives through work.
- Progression - all of the current Screening Team Leaders started as Screening Executives
Proud winners of:
Our Values, Your Values; Our Future, Your Future
- #1 Recruitment Agency - Glassdoor Best Places To Work 2020
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2019
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Graduates to Work For 2021
- The JobCrowd Top Companies for Apprentices to Work For 2021
All job offers are subject to satisfactory references and compliance with vetting requirements applicable to the job role. Reed is an equal opportunities employer. We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.