JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant & Office Manager - Immediate Start
LOCATION: Brighton Based but with travel to London once a week
HOURS: 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday Full Time, Office based
Office Angels are working on an exciting opportunity and are partnering with a rapidly growing Brighton based company. We are on the hunt for a dynamic, hands on professional with proven EA Office Management experience who can start immediately. For this role it is essential you have excellent finance skills or have a background with Financial Services. Recruitment experience is also preferable. Must be willing to travel to London once a week.
This is a fixed term role for 1 year initially.Role Responsibility:
- Diary management, booking travel, email management, handling phone calls
- Attending Board meetings, taking minutes
- Office Management duties including negotiating contracts, liaising with insurers, selection and management of company suppliers
- Manage recruitment, organise staff inductions, training, annual leave etc
- Management of events and projects
- Undertake office H&S matters
- Ordering of office and IT equipment
Financial duties within the role:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts on Xero
- Updating company dashboard and cash flow spreadsheets
- Raise sales invoices and request PO numbers when applicable
- Credit card reconciliation and breakdown
- Processing of contractor timesheets and invoices at month end
- Extensive EA and Office Management experience
- Must have working experience of Xero
- Happy to work in the office
- Dynamic, happy to get stuck into the business, this is an exciting time with multiple projects and launches
- IT literate
- Professional, approachable, and committed
- Happy to travel to London on occasion
- This is a fantastically varied role, working as part of a friendly and professional team, and you will receive an excellent handover from the current post-holder.
- Immediate start is available for the right candidate
- Interviews are taking place over the coming week.
- Please apply with you CV now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
- If you experience any issues applying, please send your CV along with the name of the role you are applying for to
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.