Quantum Scholars are pleased to be recruiting for a Physics specialist science teacher to start ASAP at an outstanding rated all-girls school. The science department requires a strong candidate for a 2 term position which will run to the end of the academic year as a minimum.About the role
About the School:
- Support the Head of Department
- Academic and pastoral responsibilities
- Teaching Science to years 7 - 11 and Physics to A-Level
- A specialism in physics is required
- School in the heart of Reading, Berkshire
About the Teacher:
- Friendly and welcoming staff and students
- Set in an excellent town well sitauted in Berkshire
- Staff share good practice and encourage and support each other
- Comprehensive CPD for teachers at all levels / stages of their career
- Close to a mainline station
- Be a fully qualified science teacher. You must be able to provide your certification if qualified overseas.
- Be qualified to teach science at all secondary levels (ages 11 - 18) with a physics specialism
- Strong Behaviour Management skills, with an open and flexible approach to teaching.