Full or part-time, Dementia Friend & Companion job vacancy, Worcester, Worcestershire - car drivers essential.
Why not work for a homecare provider that not only claims to be different but is different. Whatever your background, if you have the right personality to care, then we would love to speak to you. Are any of the these you?
- You are already working in care, and you want to work for a provider that will value you?
- You have no previous experience, but you want a career change & something rewarding?
- You have personal experience of care and want to do it as a career?
- You want to work in a job where there are lots of development opportunities & progression?
- You are on furlough or have been redundant?
- You have hours to spare each week & want to give something back to your community?
If any of these, are you, then our Dementia Friend & Companion job vacancy could be the ideal role. About Us
You could be joining a local, family-owned, award-winning homecare provider. We support exclusively private clients living in their own homes and help them to remain independent. Our team has vast experience in the care sector, so we know what good quality care looks like. Our visits are never rushed. We want to make sure you have time to do your job and you are not rushing from one client to the next. Every one of our visits are high-quality and tailored to each client's needs. We are on our way to becoming the best care provider in the Worcester area, but also the best employer. So, we will look after you both professionally and personally. Your Role
There's so much to tell you about being a Dementia Friend & Companion. You will be helping clients with companionship and preventing them from feeling lonely, meal preparation, medication administration and personal care. You may also help them with jobs around the house that have just got a bit harder as they have got older, or you may take them to appointments or on a social outing doing something they love. We love to talk, so we can talk you through the role and we also make sure you're always well prepared before your visits. Benefits & Hours
- £11.15 - £16.73 per hour.
- Flexible or Guaranteed Hours Contracts available.
- Paid mileage and holiday pay.
- Paid Training.
- 50% cost of DBS reimbursed (following successful probation review).
- Pension contributions.
- Career progression through innovative team structure.
- Opportunities to study for a Level 2 or 3 QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care.
- Most importantly.... a supportive, proactive, and understanding management team.
So, if you are kind, compassionate, and you have a bubbly personality, then we would love to chat with you. Send us your CV and we will contact you to answer any questions, but also tell you much more about us.