Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Whitechapel, London | ASAP INTERVIEWING NOW!
I am currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant, to join an Ofsted "GOOD" Primary School based in Whitechapel. You will help support an autistic pupils, on a full-time and long-term basis starting in January 2022.
Previous experiences working within a schools setting and/or special educational needs would be advantageous.Contract Details for the SEN Teaching Assistant role:
To be eligible as an SEN Teaching Assistant role through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Location - Whitechapel, East London
- Position - SEN Teaching Assistant
- EXPERIENCE - Ideally ASD and Global Delay
- Start date - ASAP
- Contract type - Temporary leading to Permanent
- Full time/part time - Full-Time Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay - £75-£95 per day
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.