Passionate about marketing and looking to work with a growing charity? Aquilas are excited to be working with an ambitious new social welfare charity to help them recruit a Marketing & Communications Manager in a newly created position.
They are seeking an experienced, creative and highly driven marketeer who is passionate about social welfare issues.About the role:
The Marketing and Communications Manager is a key role for the charity, you will lead on the strategic development and delivery of all communication and marketing activities in order to generate awareness of the charity and its work. Over the next five years they anticipate significant growth in service delivery which will need to be supported by exceptional marketing and communications.Key Responsibilities
- Create new and manage existing social media platforms.
- Guide and support colleagues to decide how best to achieve defined results from comms, media and PR activities.
- Oversee and strengthen the PR & Communications function of the charity inclusive of developing a new Marketing strategy.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and marketing suppliers. Work in collaboration with external bodies, organisations and specialist external partners.
- Assist with work event planning, events and projects when required.
- Experience of implementing innovative and successful marketing across digital and traditional channels, and measuring impact through the use of digital analytics
- Knowledge of coordinating innovative and integrated marketing to deliver service engagement, and build communities using a range of channels and media
- Knowledge and awareness of the best practice and emerging trends in digital technologies and social media, with the ability to apply that knowledge to a range of marketing projects
- Experience of managing a wide range of social media platforms
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing & Communication professional to join a growing charity at an exciting time.Salary:
Circa £35,000 Office Location:
Herts / Flexible workingTo apply
For further information about the role, or to arrange a confidential conversation, please contact:
Kieran McGorrian, Director - Fundraising Appointments | email@example.com | 0775 125 0774
Aquilas are wholly committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We are truly invested in our candidates and being supportive and informative throughout the application journey