Can you inspire our students in the subjects of Design Technology and Art?
Are you passionate about these subject areas, keen to find a job where you will love what you do on a daily basis?
Academics is looking for a Design Technology and Art Technician to support the teaching and learning of students within this department. We are working with a wonderful secondary school based in Aylesbury,Buckinghamshire. This position is to start in January 2022, full time until July 2022.
We require an enthusiastic, flexible individual with a passion for education to work alongside our current team in the department.
The School offers:
- Support for new members of staff
- A well-established induction programme
- Professional development
- Bike to Work scheme
- The full support of the Head of Department and colleagues
- A fantastic social life and loads more
- A highly successful, high performing 11-18 comprehensive in the London Borough of Hillingdon.
- The school is a dynamic and exciting place to work with a fantastic leadership team that is committed to making it great for people at all stages of their careers
- Judged 'Outstanding' - Ofsted October 2018
- The school is an impressive new building with fantastic facilities. The building is modern, light and airy giving the school a unique and special character
You will have:
- A good standard of education, (previous experience of working within a school would be an advantage).
- IT experience would be an advantage as there may be some administration duties involved.
- Be a reliable and enthusiastic person, with effective communication skills
We are looking for a colleague who:
- Is efficient, adaptable and personable
- Is looking for an exciting opportunity to work with Northwood School in order to drive their personal career forward and share and develop new ideas
- The successful candidate must have good knowledge of working with different machinery and materials. Machinery includes lathes, drilling machines, saws, laser cutters and other pneumatics.
You will need to carry out basic maintenance and to retain a clean and safe environment for staff and students
Duties will include:
Preparing materials for lessons, setting up and distributing materials during lessons, carrying out safety checks at the end of each day, general administration and support for the D&T teachers and Art.
If you would like to know more info about this great opportunity then get In touch today with Tej on 01442508870 or you can email directly to Tejinder.firstname.lastname@example.org