Here at Academics we currently have an amazing position available for a proficient Teacher of Computing! One of our Secondary schools within the Kingston area have presented us with a brilliant contract position to really impact and have a positive effect on a student's life. The school has an outstanding Ofsted report and boast excellent academic achievements, they can offer training opportunities for the right person.
- Teacher of Computing
- Kingston - Contract, Full Time
- September Start
- £130-£250 per day, depending on experience
- To be an active participant in CPD training opportunities, sharing best practice with colleagues, as requested.
- To undertake high quality preparation, marking and report writing, in line with School policy, so that pupils achieve the highest possible standards.
- To follow the guidance and schemes of work provided by the Head of Department.
- To create a challenging and stimulating classroom climate that will motivate pupils to learn, think independently, take risks, empathise with others, and perform to the best of their abilities.
- Building up, and keeping, a good relationship with individual pupils and with groups.
- To possess and maintain a deep and secure knowledge of your subject and the best practice pedagogy associated with its delivery.
The right candidate will need to have the following:
- ECT's welcomed
- A postgraduate teaching qualification including QTS, would be an advantage
- To be prepared to take on the role of Form Tutor, which will encompass academic, pastoral and administrative responsibilities. Tutors have oversight of their tutees' general well-being and academic progress, and they are the first point of contact for parents.
- Basic knowledge of Health and Safety regulations.
- Current valid DBS.
- Positive approach to learning and assisting.
- Respect for confidentiality in relation to the students.
- Ability build good working relationships with teachers and parents.
- Committed to professional development and show a willingness to undertake appropriate training for this role.
If you are interested or would like to know a bit more please call on 02030314862, alternatively any further questions please do get in contact via email Obinna.firstname.lastname@example.org
All Interviews to commence week beginning24th January 2022