Academics are currently looking for a number of qualified teachers for day to day supply and long term roles across our secondary schools in Buckinghamshire.
We are looking for teachers to start either now until the end of the academic year or for a January start.
These roles are offered on an ad hoc basis to cover teacher absence and sickness within a number of different departments.
The work will be set and your job will be to deliver this work to the students, ensuring pupil progress within the lesson.
A key part of this role is the ability to be flexible in your approach, be able to think on your feet, and differentiate the material accordingly, ensuring all students are learning at the required level.
You may be covering a number of different subjects within the day so adaptability is key as well as the ability to manage behaviour and ensure any disruption is kept to a minimum.
Academics currently works with a number of different schools requiring day-to-day staff, so based on your availability you may be working in several different schools throughout the working week.
These roles will begin with immediate effect and will continue on an ad hoc basis, as and when required.
The successful candidate will:
- Have recent experience working as a teacher
- Be a qualified Teacher (ideally with PGCE, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
- Be able to quickly engage and build rapport with pupils.
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate
- Lead whole classes while the teacher is absent
- Deal with challenging behaviour in the classroom.
- Ensure all students are focused and on track to meeting the lesson objectives.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater to your employment needs.
If you are at all interested in supply teaching in Buckinghashire then please give us a call on 01442 508870 to discuss options or email your CV to Tejinder.email@example.com