Early Years Teacher - Ealing - September 2022
A creative, caring Primary school, located in Ealing, are looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher, to start this September 2022.
The school are looking for a full-time Early Years Teacher who is experienced in working within the Early Years Foundation Stage. As an Early Years Teacher, you will be supporting and guiding the children into reaching their full potential, supporting their educational needs.Job Description - Early Years Teacher:
Does this Early Years Teacher opportunity appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information! Ideal Candidate - Early Years Teacher:
- Early Years Teacher
- Working alongside an amazing team
- September 2022 start
- MPS1 £32,157 - MPS6 £42,624
- Full time & Long Term
- Located in Ealing
- Must have UK QTS
- Experience of working within an Early Years Foundation Stage setting
- Knowledge of child development and early childhood education
- Has a passion for working with young children
- Someone who wants the opportunity to grow and develop
- Graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Exceptional Head & SLT
- Supportive team of professional staff
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Good Transport Links
If you're interested in this Early Years Teacher - Ealing opportunity, get in touch today!
Apply with Clarus Education for this Early Years Teacher - Ealing opportunity by submitting your full and up to date CV for consideration.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our team within 24hrs.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.Early Years Teacher - Ealing - September 2022