Early Years Specialist Teaching Assistant required for Long Term Full Time job in a South Liverpool Primary
This South Liverpool Primary School are looking for an Early Years Specialist Teaching Assistant to support in their Reception class for the remainder of the academic year. You duties in this Early Years Teaching Assistant role will be as follows;
- Small group work lower ability groups.
- Classroom management alongside class teacher.
- Early Years foundation stage work
- 1:1 support for children in the class who require extra support
If successful in this Early Years Teaching Assistant role you will receive the following:
What you need to do now
- Competitive pay between £65 and £75 Per day
- Accrual of holidays that can be taken or saved all year round
- The opportunity to go permanent in the school in Summer 2022
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
- £250 referral bonus
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0151 242 5100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.