Teaching Assistant needed in Kirkby Primary School Your new company
At Hays Education, we pride ourselves on being recruiting experts with a proven track record of finding the best candidates the best job opportunities.
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, many schools have received increased funding to run intervention and catch-up programmes for their students. As a result, schools have been coming to us in order to fill their vacancies for Teaching Assistants. This offers a fantastic opportunity for anyone with a background in working with children.Your new role
As a Hays registered TA you will be in a role that offers complete flexibility around your family and career. You will be able to work however many days a week you want.
Once placed in a local school, you may be expected to work 1:1 with a particular pupil or act as a general TA throughout the school. We will always tell you exactly what a role will involve before placing you there to make sure you are happy wherever we place you.
Although we try and get most of our jobs registered with advanced notice, this isn't always possible so we will need to know your availability each week and will need you ready to work each morning even if we haven't arranged work for you the day before. What you'll need to succeed
To become a Hays registered TA, you must:
What you'll get in return
- Have recent and relevant experience working with children and be able to provide references
- CACHE/NVQ/BTEC or equivalent qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of EYFS, KS1 and KS2 is desirable
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills in order to build relationships with students, colleagues and parents quickly
Flexible working options available.
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
What you need to do now
- £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Access to free Professional Development Training
- Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme
- Holiday Pay
- Option to pay into pension
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.