An exciting opportunity has presented itself for a dynamic Senior Town Planner to join a well-established Planning and Environmental Consultancy at their Liverpool office!
My client operates across Ireland and the UK from their Galway and Liverpool offices. The Liverpool office currently has a requirement for a Senior Planner to join their fast-growing consultancy.
My client specialises in infrastructure, primarily renewable energy, and wireless telecommunications. The role will involve managing several infrastructure planning applications as well as overseeing the planning work of the junior planners, amongst many other tasks in a busy and dynamic environment. This offers a unique opportunity to have a very wide-ranging role within the company as well as a genuine opportunity to grow your career rapidly within the company in the coming years!Key responsibilities
- Writing and leading on a wide variety of planning applications.
- Writing planning reports for Planning Authorities.
- Project manage a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, other stakeholders, and project budgets.
- Primary client liaison at all stages of projects.
- Undertake background research, desk studies, site visits and preparing planning assessments and reports.
- Working collaboratively with clients, colleagues, and external consultants.
- Ability to analyse planning policy and make recommendations to clients and colleagues.
- Liaising with Planning Authorities and other statutory bodies.
- Mentoring junior staff members.
- Attendance at meetings with clients, project teams and other stakeholders.
- Previous post-graduate private/public sector experience.
- A recognised RTPI planning qualification.
- Excellent working knowledge of the UK Planning system.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent report writing skills.
- Solution focused attitude.
- Strong project management skills with ability to deliver to project deadlines.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Good analytical skills and IT competency.
- Highly motivated and ambitious in fast paced working environment.
- Multi-task different projects and work activities.
- Work well with others internally and externally.
For the ideal candidate, my client is happy to offer a competitive starting salary as well as an impressive benefits package that includes bonus structure! For applications
please send your up to date CV to Megan Field
at email@example.com, or call 01792 365 104 for more information regarding this opportunity and other opportunities in the Town Planning sector!