**Are you looking for a step up in your career?**Are you a dynamic finance professional who can support the accounts team****This role is WORK FROM HOME with the occasional travel to Peterborough once you have settled into the role**
This global company are looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will support the transformation of the European Finance Department. If you are looking for progression and that next step into a managerial role or have the experience to support this business then please read on.
- Fulfil basic finance function by providing accurate and on-time reporting (P&L, tax, audit, KPIs) and analytics
- Lead AR/AP effort by implementing best practices, processes and an effective day to day team management
- Take initiative to understand business lifecycle, investigate any perceived anomaly, budget discrepancies, one-off expenses
- Engage in regular what-if analysis to support business decision making
- Ensure collaboration and business partnership between finance team and other aspects of the business (Operations, Sales and Manufacturing)
- Enable on-going optimisation and support V.P. Operations in implementing change
- Based on previous technical knowledge and experience, suggest tools, processes and procedure to simplify workflow and take costs out
- Support other members of the team, enable back-up systems and cross-trainings
- Spend 20% of time leading improvement projects across the organisation (not necessarily only finance related)
To be successful in this position you will require the following...
To get to know the team, departments and company you will be expected to be in Peterborough for up to three days a week while you are on-boarding.
- Minimum of ten years experience in finance, ideally manufacturing
- Experience in working for a company with international subsidiaries
- Excellent motivational skills for your team
- Experience of working with an ERP system