Deichmann are looking for a Store Manager in our Meadow Hall Branch.
£30,000 per annum + Bonus
This is a really exciting opportunity for a successful and ambitious Store Manager to join an international retail brand that has continued to expand through the Pandemic.
You will have previous experience of working as a Store Manager in fast paced, high volume retail setting.
You must be able to problem solve and think on your feet, alongside this you will be a people person, have the ability to plan and co-ordinate resources and be passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service.
Already demonstrating a superior level of performance within their own store, the successful candidate will have the right mix of managerial and technical aptitudes in order to drive performance.
* Motivate and coach the team to deliver excellent customer service
* Lead by example in promoting and recommending complimentary shoe care products, demonstrating confidence with selling and excellent product knowledge, ensuring the very best level of customer service
* Stock management
* Analysing and interpreting sales performance data and reports
* Making recommendation for ways to improve sales performance, based on analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and identification of customer insights
* Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained i.e. merchandising, admin
* Delivery of all KPI's, meeting all company standards
* Recruitment and training of the team
* A hands on leader, with experience working as a Retail Store Manager
* A positive flexible approach with a can do attitude
* Energy and enthusiasm, with ability to work under pressure, in a demanding fast paced environment
* Have the confidence and ability to motivate, coach and inspire the team
* Highly numerate
* Attention to detail
* Good communicator
* Be methodical, organised and have a structure approach to work
* Spatial awareness
* Be fully flexible across the week
For those who excel in their role as Store Manager and seek future career progression, there is opportunity to progress up to District Manager level and beyond, in return for which we want you to strive to be the best retailer you can be and deliver fantastic customer service through your team.
If you would like to join the team at Deichmann UK as our Store Manager in Meadow Hall and you meet the job requirements, please click apply. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying for this role, you are confirming you have the right to work in the UK and will be required to submit the required documentation