Our client who are award winning and a global technology company are recruiting for a Industry Marketing Manager. This role involves you driving the growth of their propositions into specific industry sectors. You will lead the marketing drive to increase their relevance to the UK & Ireland market, targeting lines of business as well as IT and other functions across the buying center, that will positively impact sales pipeline.Marketing Manager Job Brief:
Marketing manager requirements:
- Own the marketing plan for specific industry sectors.
- Work in partnership with sales and be accountable for creating relevance of the brand and delivering a pipeline target.
- Leverage global content, localising where required to optimise for market fit.
- Engage with the partner organisation (ACE) to identify key partners for joint GTM plans.
- Identify key industry bodies, publications and 3rd parties to partner with / become members of, to extend scale, reach and influence to position the company as thought leaders.
- Oversee the delivery of omni channel, digital marketing campaigns working closely with the Integrated Marketing Campaigns team.
- 6+ years experience of creating and running programs targeted to specific industry sectors.
- Competent understanding of marketing strategies to support including ABM, and third party partnerships.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to collaborate across multiple teams including sales.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment ,working in a fast-moving, highly innovative global organisation.
If you have relevant experience then please apply now!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.