At Percepta, we bring first-class service across each market we support. As a Strategic Business Unit Manager
in Daventry, UK
, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences, while also enjoying the satisfaction of being part of a unique culture.What You'll Be Doing:
Manage & lead the collection of operational services and contracts handled for the Daventry Hub. Liaise with the clients, manage the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and Service Level Agreements (SLA's), work towards client's objectives, promote organic business growth, identify business opportunities, reduce costs to the client to return value add. Drive new strategic initiatives & support clients in the deployment of these. Manage and lead the Percepta teams within the Strategic Business Unit (SBU) and align to CX strategy.During a Typical Day, You'll:
What You Bring to the Role:
- Oversee the performance of the SBU, and ensure that all SLA's and KPI's are met
- Manage the Profit and Loss (P&L), operational performance, and people within the SBU
- Draft annual Statements of Work (SoW) and SLA's and agree on these with the client stakeholders
- Ensure the headcount concurs with the agreed budget as detailed in SLA and liaises with HR as appropriate to address fluctuations.
- Work alongside finance to ensure PN funding, salary, competency, bonus, and all other compensation & budgetary-related issues are correct.
- Liaise with the client and ensure the individual team objectives reflect those of the client and organisation.
- Communicate effectively any Percepta or client information to the team when appropriate.
- Assist the client, in resolving issues arising from the operational teams.
- Drive and steer key objectives, and report to the client.
- Retain current business
- Demonstrate value and additional cost savings to the client.
- Work with HR in respect of appointment and recruitment of suitable candidates to work in the various operations.
- Share best practice ideas with other members of the Percepta organisation.
- Demonstrate integrity and discretion in the handling of internal information.
- Offer advice and support with regard to company communications.
What You Can Expect:
- Previous proven experience in managing budgets, data, and projects.
- Expert experience in Contact Centre/Customer Service Operations Management.
- Working knowledge of UK Employment Legislation.
- A proven level of experience leading and managing a large team is essential.
- Mid-level experience of account/stakeholder management and delivering excellent client relationship management is essential.
- Knowledge of relevant products, processes, policies, and procedures across the organisation
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory issues and systems capability
- 25 days Annual leave to start, increases by 1 day on the anniversary of your start date for the first 5 years, meaning a potential maximum of 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Life Insurance 4 x annual salary, contributory pension scheme, private medical and comprehensive travel insurance for you and family in line with Scheme rules
- Discounted dental scheme, discounts on brand new vehicles, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Free eye test with money towards new glasses
Established in 2000, Percepta has contact centers across the globe that proudly deliver a frictionless customer experience to our clients.
Our values are the heartbeat of our organization, and we live, breathe, and play by them every day. As a Percepta team member, you can expect:
- Culture of Service - to be treated like you are the customer from day one
- Teamwork - belonging to a supportive family team environment that encourages growth, fosters trust and open communication, and acknowledges the value in your contributions
- Respect - a team that is accountable, dependable, and gives you their full attention
- Proactive - to surround yourself with solution-oriented people who strive to improve themselves, others, and the organization
- Career Growth - lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Diversity - be a part of our growing diverse and community-minded organization that is all about having fun!
- Competitive Compensation - we take care of family, which is why we offer more than just competitive wages and great benefits. Our programs offer incentives and promote physical, mental, and financial wellness.