This role is key to the provision of exceptional Customer Service to our clients customers and we are seeking a customer obsessed individual to own the digital customer journey.
You will have experience in implementing and managing digital strategy and developing customer journeys underpinned by great user experiences. You will help the business to embed online contact methods to support the customer service delivery teams seamlessly and consistently.
You will be working closely with the wider customer experience team and functional teams to ensure we operate collaboratively in delivering a seamless integrated service for customers.Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- You will own, and lead the development of the digital platforms across all customer touchpoints
- You will own and lead the self service platforms across web and app and once developed continually look to improve and enhance them.
- You will proactively look to find areas where we can reduce effort by simplifying their experience through the use of digital platforms.
- You will be working with closely with the Digital Marketing team to ensure we capture their requirements and future proof our digital capability.
- You will be working with the data insights team to develop reporting on customer drops out though the digital platforms, using that information to enhance the capability for customers.
- You will be working with the data insights team to develop reporting on digital experience touchpoints and working with the functional teams develop activities that ensure we meet or exceed targets.
- You will work collaboratively within the customer experience team to help shape the frontline channel experience to ensure consistency of service through all contact channels.
- You will support the development of online most appropriate support channels such as enhanced FAQ's, video or animation content support where more appropriate.
You will have a background in the development and implementation of digital customer experience programmes such as self service or app development and will have a solid background of working with digital contact channels such as social media, web chat etc to create a truly omni channel experience for customers