Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this international business within the luxury Accessories, Watch, Jewellery sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today.
The roles and responsibilities of this PR & Marketing Manager position -
- This luxury brand is looking for a Marketing & PR Manager Responsible for creating and managing the Public Relations and Events strategy for this luxury brand in the UK.
- The planning and management of all Marketing and Communications functions and budgets
- Including brand management, media relations, brand positioning, product/store launches, multi-channel advertising & campaigns.
- Management of the press sample collection and all editorial photo-shoots - ensure the relevant products are represented correctly in the key media within an appropriate timeline
- Identify and facilitate new joint venture and partnership PR opportunities that are relevant for the UK market
- Develop and launch integrated, multi-channel print, digital, Outdoor and direct marketing campaigns.
- Develop, create and manage all events across in line with the brands core values and strategy.
The requirements of this Marketing & PR Manager position -
- Has at least 5 years + in PR & Marketing
- Has worked in the luxury sector
- Must come from a retail or brand background whether this is Jewellery, Fashion, Watches or Beauty
- Have Budgetary control of campaigns
- Experience in events & media relationship management
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with the marketing departments of the wholesale network
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work on own initiative and to meet timescales
The benefits of this Marketing & PR Manager position -
- Bonus potential of up to 3,000
- Contributory Pension
- Great Head Office environment
This is an exciting period for the company who are based in over 100 countries internationally and be part of a global businesses. If this role sounds like you please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2109-109443.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.