Looking for an interim Group FP&A Manager for a FTSE 100 business. They have a lot of exciting projects on the horizon for Q1! You'll be working closely with divisional finance teams CFOs and managing the day to day of the Group FP&A team.
This role is for a 3 month contract initially, with potential for extension or permanent employment. They are offering £650 a day through and umbrella company and are flexible depending on experience. They are looking to move very quickly and will consider a 1-2 week notice period.
Main focus of the role will be as well preparing monthly financial reporting, clarity of business performance and financial results, and divisional reviews of performance reviewing and analysing risks and opportunities.
- Manage Group FP&A relationships with divisional teams and Divisional CFO's, including analysis of monthly performance, forecasts and budgets
- Lead the consolidation of reporting across Group FP&A - delivering reporting on monthly performance, forecast, budget and long-term planning
- Monitoring performance, risks, KPIs trends and opportunities
- Provide the necessary information and analysis to support the presentation of information to the market and investors
- Lead the development of KPIs, reporting and insights for new revenue streams, products and initiatives to support the growth of the business
- Manage and develop one Finance Analyst and contribute to the development of the wider FP&A team by coaching and mentoring
Skills and Qualifications:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- Experience working in a similar role at a Group or Divisional level
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint
Currently the team is working remotely, and will look to return to the London office 1-2 days per week in March in line with government advice.
If this is something you are interested in, please apply directly or email your CV to .