Altum Consulting are looking for an Interim ERP Programme Director.
Our client is a £500m T.O. International Retail Business that is about to embark on a business wide implementation of Dynamics 365. This is an interim opportunity for c.18months. Headquarters are based in London but in line with the current COVID restrictions everything is currently remote. This role is outside IR35.
Reporting into the COO this role assumes overall responsibility for the development and delivery of the Dynamics 365 programme across all workstreams with the implementation covering the full back end of the website: Finance, check out & tills, Customer Service, Stock system, Orders, Returns etc. Specifically, you will lead 3rd party management with SI and other partners; build and coordinate the programme team; Oversee project financials; resource plans; drive the pace of the programme while successfully executing the programme to time and to budget; Provide programme governance and controls; deliver formal reporting on programme or project progress; continuously assessing burn rates and delivery projections.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience operating in Programme/transformation Director positions
- Have previously led large scale (ideally international) ERP transformation programmes including full end to end D365 implementations.
- Experience of delivering ERP implementations programmes in a retail/ecommerce setting
- Excellent finance systems platforms experience and business processes knowledge ideally in D365
- Demonstrable stakeholder skills and working to board level.
Whilst Dynamics implementation experience is a preference for the client, candidates with other ERP systems exposure such as SAP, Oracle etc within the retail/ecommerce space are also encouraged to apply. Candidates should be available to start within 4 weeks.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.