An excellent opportunity has become available with my client in their office based in the heart of Manchester City Centre to join as a Payroll Administrator.
You will be part of a large finance team on a temporary basis which may have the potential to go permanent.
The working hours are 3 days a week which can be flexibly chosen and will consist of working 7.5 hours per day with flexbile start/end times between 8am - 6pmAs the successful candidate for this position you will be responsible for:
With every temporary role with Reed you will also receive great benefits including:
- End to end payroll processing
- Collating timesheets from head office
- Sage payroll for adjustments
- Contact sites for payroll queries
- Checking tax codes
- Processing joiners & Leavers
- Pension details to providers
- Inputting of Sickness, MAT & PAT
In order to apply for this role you must:
- Reed Discount Club (Discounts from high street brands)
- Critical illness cover
- Life assurance
- Medical cash plan (cash back on 19 benefits including dental, optical and physio)
- Personal accident cover
- Eye test & spectacle vouchers
- Holiday pay
- Have previous experience within Payroll (Minimum 6 Months)
- Demonstrate high level attention to detail
- Have good and clear communication skills
Get in touch today by applying now.