SEO Manager | Nottingham | Financial Services | Hybrid working | £45k plus bonus
Cherry Professional are working with a high growth Nottingham
business to recruit an SEO Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who can offer a fantastic work life balance and some exciting development opportunities.
Do you like the idea of having full autonomy of the SEO strategy
and want to be known as an expert within the business? Do you thrive in a collaborative and communicative
environment? If you have the knowledge and understanding for both content planning/performance and the technical aspect of SEO
then we'd love to speak to you. This role would require someone to be in the Nottingham office a minimum of once every fortnight. It would suit someone from both industry or agency.
- Full autonomy for all things SEO to achieve key business objectives.
- Accurate reporting of performance and provide insight into potential opportunities.
- Act as the internal consultant for SEO best practices upskilling colleagues and stakeholders on minimum requirements.
- Delivering an opportunity plan for content topics and analysing post performance.
- Bringing in external opinions on SEO ensuring the business is at the forefront of opportunities.
- Owning our SEO toolset including Searchmetrics, SEM Rush and Screaming From.
- Strong technical ability.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Stakeholder/client management - The ability to communicate and build relationships.
- Above all you must be passionate about all things SEO.
Jobs you may have applied for include: SEO specialist, SEO Analyst, Search Marketing Specialist and SEO Expert.
Commutable from Nottingham, Newark, Derby, Leicester,