ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - CENTRAL LONDON
LADIESWEAR, FASHION BRAND
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting luxury ladieswear brand as Assistant Store Manager in Central London. Our client known for their classic and chic designs, is now seeking a driven and passionate retailer who can support the growth and drive of this business.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with previous exposure to as an Assistant Store Manager, working in a customer focused retail environment, along with experience working within a leading fashion brand.
As an Assistant Store Manager you will be accountable for:
- Managing P&L, sales and store targets.
- Managing staff performance and ability to coach and inspire to drive results.
- Ensure the development of motivation.
- Promoting a service-orientated environment at all times.
- Driving sales - individual responsibility and motivating your team.
- Market knowledge and awareness of the local area.
- Ensure high Visual standards to fall in line with company policy.
The salary offered is be up to £60,000 depending on your experience.