Our client, a leading energy company based in Glasgow are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager (Acquisitions) on a long-term contract basis.
The candidate must have Acquisition experience.
Various levels of candidates will be considered, so someone looking to make that next step in their career or experienced candidates.
The role purpose is Positioned within the Retail Business Marketing business unit, reporting to the Senior Manager - you will develop, manage, and implement acquisition marketing activities across the business base.
Developing, managing, and implementing marketing activity aimed at meeting Retail's strategic and tactical goals. Taking advantage of new technologies, creative opportunities, data analysis and insight to implement engaging and effective marketing solutions
Managing the full creative development process with internal and external resources, ensuring all stakeholders are managed effectively and appropriate sign off is secured, you will be required to locate, implement, and manage appropriate response handling for inbound campaigns and contact capacity for outbound activity as required.
Additional responsibilities of the Marketing Manager will include:
• Effectively managing the budget for tasks within their campaign portfolio
• Optimising marketing activity by implementing reporting and evaluation processes in conjunction with Data & Insight, Digital, Sales, Customer Services, and external agencies where relevant
• Work closely with Marketing, Digital, Product, Sales and Customer Service teams
• Responding quickly and effectively to competitor activity and business opportunities as they arise.
• Understanding key commercial considerations and making appropriate decisions/ recommendations
To be successful in a role you will need to demonstrate as minimum:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent professional qualification
• Proven track record of delivery in marketing communications
• Experience of running integrated Customer Communication Marketing Campaigns
• Digital Marketing knowledge
• Strong stakeholder skills
• Demonstrable experience of strong budgetary control
• Demonstrable ability of being numerate and analytical
• PC literate in particular experience using Microsoft Office