Based at our Bishops Stortford office you will be part of our Microsoft Gold certified Service Desk Team, dealing with 2nd Line technical issues for our clients. The majority of the time you will be providing remote support, but there will also be times when you will be required to visit our clients to carry out remedial and proactive maintenance which occasionally may be out of hours or at weekends.
As we are a managed services provider our engineers are trained to the highest standards in a multitude of different technologies, so this position is ideal if you are looking for a career with real progression.
* An experienced, and talented engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career.
* Be a logical troubleshooter with common sense
* Be able to communicate well with clients and colleagues alike
* Be a real team player with empathy for clients and colleagues alike
* Be able to work under pressure and on your own initiative
* Be willing to go the extra mile for our clients without being asked
* Willing to be part of the out of hours on-call rota
* Smart both mentally and in physical appearance
* Fluent English speaking.
* MCITP level, or willing to prove ability to support at this level from previous or current position
* Support of MS Office - all versions.
* Knowledge of Antivirus applications.
* Knowledge of Backup applications.
* Windows 7/8/10 Operating systems.
* Active Directory administration & Support
* 365 Exchange Online
* Wireless Configuration & Support
* Firewall and Router administration
* Advanced networking and connectivity skills
* Server Support & Administration
* Exchange migrations to 365 and configuration
It would also be nice if you had some experience in:
Higher level understanding of networking (VLANs, switch configurations, etc)
OSX desktop support
Web and domain skills including editing DNS records
Virtualisation technologies (VMWare & Hyper-V)
Phone system troubleshooting/configuration
As well as a generous salary we offer an excellent range of benefits:
Keep fit and healthy with a fitness allowance
Private Health insurance
29 days holiday
Virtual social calendar of events
Successful candidates are subject to a basic DBS check