Supply Chain Risk Manager
Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Dunstable, Pitstone, Buckingham, Bedford
50k - 55k
As the Supply chain risk manager you will have a proven track record of managing and developing overall supplier performance to ensure the supplier has a robust quality assured manufacturing process for the products that the supplier are manufacturing.
You will also have a sound knowledge of PPAP, manufacturing systems knowledge, good understanding of design for manufacture coupled with a belief in continuous improvement lean manufacturing principles and experience or aerospace, automotive...
As the Supply chain risk manager,
The core duties of the role
* Responsible for performance and quality the suppliers
* Identify the risks and mitigate these risks
* Project manager / coordinate recovery / improvement projects
* Industrialisation/manufacturing experience
* Manage the production PPAP (production part approval process)
* Strong communicator both to internal and external customers
* Liaise with sales and management
* Oversee material in to the business
* Working knowledge of industrial supply chain management (Kanban, MRP2, VMI, ED
* Demonstrated experience of Supply Chain Planning & Management
* Awareness of quality management plan development and control techniques.
* Solid Operational experience, Manufacturing Engineering and Supplier Management
This role is pivotal to the success of the business unit and so requires an individual who is interested in taking on a challenging role where they will have to liaise closely with internal and external customers.
In return, you will be part of an extremely successful organisation within a general manufacturing industry. The company are committed to developing a strong management team with succession planning in place which will support the growth of the business