Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, and third-party risk, we've created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
The Technical Account Manager role is very important as it's a billable function to the customer, so they are paying to have an expert manage their whole account. This means that our TAMs must be SME's in the complete OneTrust platform, the customer and privacy so they'll be able to deliver demos of the OneTrust modules to a strong standard and be able to show the customer their planned journey throughout the whole product lifecycle. They will also typically meet weekly with key customer stakeholders and superusers to provide any needed assistance, evaluate project progress, and share information about industry best practices.Your Mission
- Providing customers value for their investment in OneTrust
- Building strong relationships throughout the customer up to C-Level
- Creating product roadmaps for your customers to show them their planned journey throughout the whole product lifecycle
- Taking full ownership of your clients, meeting them on a regular basis, providing monthly reports to evaluate their progress and track how they're doing against their targets
Your Experience Includes
- Have fantastic communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Hard working, determined
- Used to working at a very fast pace
- Able to take information and process it very quickly
- Must be independent and a fast learner but also be a big team player
- Having a good tech awareness
- Ability to problem solve
- Consultative approach
- 1-3 years of relevant experience across software development, professional services, solution engineering, technical consulting; with expertise in architecting, supporting and/or rolling out new technology and solution initiatives
- Effective customer-facing communication and relationship building skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customers
- Practical experience in troubleshooting software and web services
- Strong Technical Experience
- API's - have a strong knowledge, being able to integrate
- Cookies - expert knowledge in cookies and ideally have implemented them across multiple different clients
- SSO - extensive knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars
- Previous experience working within a Technical Account Manager function on a SaaS platform/product
- Strong technical experience, including the integration of API's
- Good knowledge and previous experience working with SSO
As an employee at OneTrust, you will be a part of the OneTeam. That means equity, bonuses, unlimited PTO, and 100% paid medical benefits (and that's just the beginning!).Some Benefits Differ Depending On Region, But Here's What You Can Expect From Our OneTeam Total Rewards Program
Our employee rewards philosophy spans mental, physical, and emotional well-being because we want our people to succeed both in and out of the office.
Our Commitment to You
- Competitive Compensation: We offer top pay for top talent with competitive total packages including equity for all, performance bonuses, and retirement savings with match. We're also committed to fair and equitable pay practices.
- Workstyle Flexibility: At home or in the office, we trust you to get the job done. Our people have the option to work in the office, fully remote, or a hybrid based on their role. Explore a new country with our short- and long-term global mobility program, and go green with commuter program discounts, and in-office perks (free food, drinks, and happy hours, anybody?).
- Career Development: You're not just joining any company; you're joining the #1 fastest growing company on the 2020 Inc. 500 and the category-defining software platform for trust. You can become an expert and earn industry certifications with training and exams paid for by us and access to our learning & development program and guest speaker series.
- Employee Recognition: We celebrate our accomplishments the best way we know how - together. Our people are invited to attend employee appreciation social events (including our awesome annual holiday party), participate in ticket giveaways for local city events based on your home office location, and celebrate one another through our #CheersforPeers channel.
- Focus on Wellbeing: Take the vacation or volunteer - we have unlimited PTO globally. You'll also have access to ClassPass memberships, generous company holidays and your birthday off, paid sick days, Employee Resource Groups (or, as we call them, Employee Trust Groups), and other ways to get connected or support company diversity, equity, and inclusion goals.
- Health Benefits: No package is complete without great health benefits. This role may receive company-paid employee healthcare premiums, parental leave, and access to mental health benefits and employee assistance programs. Specific benefits differ by location, so please check with your recruiter to specify what this role will receive.
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad - the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse and inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice and expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry - Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, colour, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.
You have the right to have your personal data updated or removed. You also have the right to have a copy of the information OneTrust holds about you. Further details about these rights are available on the website in our Privacy Overview.
You can change your mind at any time and have your personal data removed from our database. In order to do this you must contact us and let us know you wish to be removed. The request should be made on the Data Subject Request Form.