Do you wish to play an active part in building healthy, sustainable environments?
At Wavin, we have a 'calling' ... to service. A purpose. To build healthy, sustainable environments. And where is our help most needed? The very places we live in: our cities. Our cities' drinking water is leaking away, greenery has been disappearing, streets are flooding after heavy rainfall and its sewer systems are outdated, polluting our groundwater. It's time to join forces and build long-lasting cities. It's time for you to join our team!
At Wavin, we engage and collaborate with city leaders, engineers, planners and installers to help make cities future-proof and buildings comfortable and energy-efficient. As a pioneer in sustainable water infrastructure, we focus on creating positive change in the world, guided by our purpose of Building Healthy, Sustainable Environments.
Wavin is currently looking for an Ecommerce Manager
to join our team in the UK. If you want to make a difference and work for a purpose-led company, please read on and learn how you can help our changing world.The role:
The main purpose of the Ecommerce Manager position is to develop, implement, and rapidly upscale a market-leading Ecommerce experience for UK & Ireland which delivers against engagement, revenue growth, and profit targets.Responsibilities:
- Setting up Ecommerce routes-to-market that are in line with Territory strategy including (ie: direct to installer (B2C) proposition, for selected strategic product categories, direct to contractors/webshop for small wholesalers (non-EDI adapts)
- Implement an e-commerce eco-system working in close harmony with sales, supply chain, marketing, and IT (B2B, B2C)
- Drive growth and continue its success across the digital and e-commerce channels.
- Establishing a clear short- and long-term e-commerce strategy and management of the Wavin e-commerce webshop in the North-West Europe territory, together with external and internal stakeholders
- Optimizing the daily sales (D2C) and realize the budgets, planning, and (sales-aligned) targets sell-out, ensuring profitability and growth of the e-commerce channel by continuously optimizing the e-fundamentals, including e-distribution, e-shelving, e-merchandizing, and e-pricing.
- Systematically analyzing and reporting of sales results, expectations, market, competition, and trends to make proposals for improvement.
- Monitoring the customer experience and purchase path to improve the purchase rate and provide data expertise to deploy & adapt the strategy.
- Collaborate with Marketing on maximizing online sales performance through effective day-to-day adaptations on-site and analysis of key metrics such as AOV, Conversion, Promotional activity, and a reduction in customer bounce rates.
- Building the e-commerce team as demand grows
- Partnering with the Marketing function to analyze marketing channel performance and align digital strategy across all channels
- Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure e-commerce principles are incorporated
- Identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking
- Align product data classification model (ETIM) and the product assets with Product Management and Product Data Teams
- Bachelor's degree in digital business or related fields
- 2 to 5 years of relevant e-commerce experience, B2B and/or B2C
- Successful track record of building and operating e-commerce multichannel strategies
- Highly experience in cross-channel digital program management and business development
- Proven track record in scaling an e-commerce business driving revenue growth
- Ability to provide both strategic and tactical direction as well as providing direct, hands-on execution
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Expertise with B2C and B2B e-commerce (Webshops, EDI, Market Places, Datapools)
- Incredible commercial acumen, consistently looking for significant yet realistic performance improvements utilizing a variety of technological proficiencies and techniques
- In-depth understanding of the evolving digital world on both the demand side (how people/companies are using technology) and the supply side (emerging technologies)
- Extensive knowledge of product data classification models and structures (preferably ETIM)
- Extensive knowledge of PIM systems (preferably Syncforce)
- Extensive knowledge of Customer Journey Mapping, personas and User Needs Finding (Design Thinking)
- Extensive knowledge of training colleagues and customers in the use of e-commerce solutions
- Extensive knowledge of managing sales via Market Places
- Cross-cultural experience
- Outstanding people, leadership, and organization skills
- Excellent communication, able to influence and lead by example
- Willingness to work remotely
Do you want to make a difference by building healthy, sustainable environments? As an international company requiring many different professional skills, we understand and celebrate diversity, inclusion and belonging. At Wavin, we encourage all our employees to develop their talent with great innovative programs, and to become the best version of themselves. Together, as a strong team, we grow, and deliver on our purpose every day. Wavin is the place to be if you truly wish to make an impact. In addition to working with an enthusiastic, professional team in an international environment, we offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.Organization
Wavin is active in the building and construction industry across multiple continents. Wavin is part of Orbia, a community of companies bound together by a shared purpose: to advance life around the world. Wavin is backed up by 65+ years of expertise and works with 10'500+ employees in 37 countries worldwide. Wavin is the largest business group in Orbia. Orbia has commercial activities in 100+ countries, 21'000+ employees and 120 production sites.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated and unsolicited applications from third parties will not be accepted.