At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose and passion
, irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion or ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment
that advances the goals of our employees, our communities and our business.
Freshworks makes it fast and easy for businesses to delight their customers and employees
. We do this by taking a fresh approach to building and delivering affordable, quick to implement, and designed software for the end-user. More than 50,000 companies -- from startups to public companies
-- worldwide use Freshworks software-as-a-service to enable a better customer experience (CX, CRM) and employee experience (ITSM, HRSM).
Headquartered in San Mateo, California, Freshworks has a dedicated team operating from 13 global locations
to serve customers, including Bridgestone, Chargebee, DeliveryHero, ITV, Klarna, Multichoice, OfficeMax, TaylorMade and Vice Media.
Freshworks transforms the way world-class organizations collaborate with customers and co-workers. The suite includes Freshdesk
(omnichannel customer support), Freshsales
(sales automation), Freshmarketer
(marketing automation), Freshservice
(IT service desk), Freshteam
(HR management system).Job Description
As an Account Manager at Freshworks, you'll be responsible for driving sales into existing defined accounts in the UKI region. Your accounts will all have strategic importance to the growth of the region. You will collaborate with teams across Freshworks to manage all aspects of the sales process including business development, lead management, qualification, evaluation, and closing. You will advocate multiple Freshworks product-lines and as a brand ambassador you will champion our innovative Software-as-a-Service products to make organizations more productive, efficient and customer-oriented. Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Along with your manager, define and execute plans for your accounts, and then exceed your sales goals through stakeholder mapping, prospecting, qualifying, and closing opportunities
- Develop and manage your sales pipeline, by assessing and moving many activities simultaneously
- Grow, manage and track customer contact and install base within your accounts
- Act as a guide and strategic partner to your accounts by becoming intimately knowledgeable about their key business challenges
- Use resources effectively, including MRE, SDR, Pre-Sales, Support, Project Managers and Product Marketing Managers to meet your sales goals
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasting
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts as and when required
Additional InformationThese are some benefits you can expect from us in return:
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience; preferably in an Account Manager role in a high-velocity software sales environment. Domain knowledge in the field of SaaS, CSM, CRM or ITSM is advantageous
- You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new teams into the Freshworks world to maximize revenue. You are a Hunter and a Farmer and a Closer at heart
- Showed consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory selling a technical product
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in the Freshworks mission. Able to go beyond relationship management
- Customer oriented, extraordinary communication skills, eagerness to learn and consultancy skills in order to understand our customers and to best support them
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Fluent in English, another language proficiency is a plus
- Excellent compensation package including bonus
- Fantastic start-up environment to learn & develop
- Central London office location
- Group contributory pension scheme & income protection
- Private healthcare & travel insurance
- Cycle to Work scheme & more...
Then please apply here via our website and share your salary expectations as well as the earliest date you can join us. Feel free to visit our website to find out about other job postings.
At Freshworks, we are creating a global workplace that enables everyone to find their true potential, purpose, and passion irrespective of their background, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion and ethnicity. We are committed to providing equal opportunity for all and believe that diversity in the workplace creates a more vibrant, richer work environment that advances the goals of our employees, communities and the business.