Exciting opportunity to work with a successful and growing firm as an Onboarding Manager. Overseeing Senior HR Assistants and support Team Leaders on onboarding process for new experienced hire joiners. Working closely with the Service Delivery Manager to manage external providers such as Third party Screening partners ensuring service delivery requirements and SLA are met.Client Details
Client is a well established Consultancy organisation based in Watford, they are looking for Onboarding Manager to join their diverse People Operations team. They offer great benefits, hybrid working structure and career progression.Description
Successful Onboarding Manager:
- You are a key member of the management team within Recruitment Operations Team and will work closely with your manager and peers in ensuring that the level of service offered and delivered by your team is in matching with our service pledge
- You will be responsible for any business issues experienced that cannot be resolved at Team Leader level - working closely with the relevant business owners to identify satisfactory solutions and implementing preventative measures to prevent re-occurrence.
- Supporting the continuing evolution of KPI and SLA's reports which form part of the monthly service review framework internally within People Ops and across the key stakeholder management teams. Identifying key trends and patterns and subsequent actions/areas of improvement with thorough execution
- You will be an Onboarding SME and key member of business projects including but not limited to any new process/compliance changes and technology developments. You will be required to ensure that your working knowledge of our legal and regulatory requirements are up to date and also that of your team
- Vendor Management - you will be responsible for supporting the operational management of 3rd parties across your area of operation as per the SRM framework in place - supporting the monthly service review process and ongoing working relationships
- Experience in the management of teams, coaching, developing and driving a culture of service excellence within a shared services environment
- Have an ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels.
- High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a highly pressurised client centric environment.
- Hold analytical and reporting skills.
- Experienced gained from working within project teams - acting as a SME
- Possess excellent attention to detail.
- Be an excellent communicator - written and verbal.
- Ability to influence and confidently negotiate at all levels.
- Have strong organisational, literacy and numeracy skills.
- Ability to prioritise workloads under a high pressure, autonomous environment
- Have a good degree of IT office proficiency, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc send SAP or equivalent HR system.
- Permanent opportunity
- Great benefits scheme
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working structure