Our client is a reputable and prestigious Services business, with multiple divisions, that is going through a period of transformation, under new ownership, and re-building the Procurement function.
With the arrival of a new CPO (who has Board level representation), there is a significant focus on transforming the Procurement function to improve processes, systems, resources and business engagement. They have an opportunity for a Procurement Operations Analyst to support on procurement platforms/systems, data, supplier relationship management (SRM) and risk management.
Reporting into the Procurement Operations Manager, you will help establish a roadmap for further procurement digitalisation and automation too.
The main areas of responsibility include governing procurement operational and reporting platforms and capabilities including SAP Ariba, processes spanning the S2P lifecycle and risk management framework.
You will support and govern on all data and reporting requirements within Procurement, creating and owning data, dashboards, etc. Alongside this, you will develop improvement plans for SRM and risk management as well as driving procurement business excellence to impact upon value delivery, compliance and business continuity.
The role is based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK with flexible working (2 days pw in the office)
What will you be doing:
• Help develop, manage and continually improve operational processes and technology tools to support the Procurement, S2P and Business strategy, using SAP Ariba, savings trackers, SRM and risk tools
• Revolutionise Procurement data, reporting and KPI frameworks - improving the quality of data
• Support the e-Procurement roadmap and for further Procurement automation
• Manage and improve the S2P process including supplier on-boarding, governance and monitoring. Develop and lead the SRM framework, tools and training, partnering with business vendor managers
• Develop supplier risk and due diligence tools in partnership with the Risk & Compliance team
• Help embed Procurement process, policy and system development through training and governance
Skills and experience required:
• 18 months+ experience of Procurement systems, data reporting and systems
• Systems and tools proficient including Excel, Power BI and SAP Ariba (or another sourcing system)
• Knowledge of the end to end procurement sourcing lifecycle
• Experience of working with a broad range of stakeholders
• Knowledge of risk management and SRM frameworks is an advantage
• Capable of working in a change and transformation culture and in a green-field environment
• Out-going, confident and thrives in an entrepreneurial culture