Do you have any previous experience working with children?
Is it gratifying for you to see children succeed?
Have you thought about working as a Teaching Assistant?
You don't necessarily need a formal qualification to work as a teaching assistant. Other interests, such as being a member of a youth club, helping in the Scouting movement, or supporting a friend or relative with special educational needs or mental health issues, might provide you with essential experience for becoming a teaching assistant.
You can benefit from term time only hours, a shorter working day and therefore more free time.
Your duties would be:
· Setting up the classroom ready for the teaching day
· Supervising children in the classroom
· Assisting in the running of activities
· Providing one to one support to some pupils
· Supporting the children with reading, writing, phonics, maths etc
You will receive:
· From £330 for a full week
· Flexibility to choose when you work (if you only want ad hoc)
· Experience in different schools
· Support to find work on your behalf
Registration is simple so to express your interest call us (phone number removed) or email at (url removed)