A fast growing, entrepreneurial investment manager based in the City of London.
This client owns and manages 500MW of energy assets across the solar, wind, reserve power, AD and storage sectors. A strong dedicated team provide asset management services to the energy portfolio.
* Oversight of KPI variance analysis and proactive identification of issues affecting the performance of the ground mounted portfolio, implementation of technical solutions where necessary with the aim of maximizing long term performance.
* Direct management of O&M for optimisation projects.
* Leading the health and safety compliance across the energy portfolio.
* Regular site visits, delivering an inspection report and feeding back required actions to the wider team.
* EPC compliance
* Onboarding new acquisitions into IT systems and asset management processes.
* Improve efficiency, reporting and effectively monitor assets by migrating our portfolio over to a single monitoring system., c
* Commercial management of assets to meet new National Grid Guidelines.
* Identify potential improvements and optimisation strategies.
* Ensure High voltage maintenance is in line with the O&M contract
* Providing support and advice to the wider team and generally supporting team objectives.
Job specific requirements
* A proactive and driven individual, balanced with an enthusiastic and positive energy is a must.
* Experience of renewable energy, specifically with working for or with O&M/AM companies.
* Experience with other asset classes would be advantageous.
* Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to present technical solutions clearly.
* Goal orientated, with strong negotiation skills necessary to achieve results. Outstanding project management and organizational characteristics.
* Immaculate attention to detail; ability to switch fluidly between the big picture and detail